- Quickly absorbing oil-in-water emulsion developed for daily care of dry skin on the hands
- Contains linoleic acid supports skin regeneration
- Soothing lipids and glycerin reduce skin tightness
- Glycerin replenishes moisture to the skin
- Free from urea, thus suitable for sensitive skin and suitable for skin prone to atopic eczema
- Free from no preservatives, mineral oils and silicones
Tip: Should you require even greater amount of lipids and enhanced protection against water, you could alternatively opt for Linola Lotion with a lipid content of 26%. Linola Lotion can be used overnight as part of an intensive treatment.
*Please observe the product information and the application areas for the Linola medicinal products
AQUA, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYL STEARATE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, CETEARYL ISONONANOATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, ETHYL LINOLEATE, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE GLYCERIDE, PENTAERYTHRITYL DISTEARATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SUCROSE POLYSTEARATE, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, TOCOPHEROL, p-ANISIC ACID, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, ETHYL OLEATE, XANTHAN GUM, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL, HYDROXYPHENYL PROPAMIDOBENZOIC ACID, ETHYL PALMITATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ETHYL STEARATE, ETHYL LINOLENATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE
This information on Linola products is up-to-date. The commercially availability may differ.