Linola Protective Balm
for sensitive area
Linola Protective Balm forms a breathable protective film to prevent soreness caused by sweat, faeces and urine which irritate the skin or abrasions (e.g., from cycling, clothing, panty liners, etc.).
- Long lasting water and irritant-repellent water-in-oil emulsion, does not lead to a moisture build-up
- Helps to protect against soreness caused by a build-up of sweat, by faeces and urine which irritate the skin or through chafing (e.g. from cycling, clothing, panty liners)
- Particularly for the intimate area and in the folds of skin in the groin region as well as in the folds of the buttocks
- Suitable to be used in the entire nappy area for babies
- Smooth balm, easy to apply, does not leave residues after removal
- Free from mineral oils and silicones
CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, COCOGLYCERIDES, AQUA, OCTYLDODECYL MYRISTATE, OLEYL ERUCATE, ACACIA DECURRENS/JOJOBA/SUNFLOWER SEED CERA/ POLYGLYCERYL-3 ESTERS, GLYCERYL STEARATE, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, GLYCERYL DIBEHENATE, GLYCERYL BEHENATE, TRIBEHENIN, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, OCTENIDINE HCL, HYDROXYPHENYL PROPAMIDOBENZOIC ACID, ZINGIBER OFFICINALE ROOT EXTRACT, BISABOLOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE
This information on Linola products is up-to-date. The commercially availability may differ.
98.4% of the Babykingdom users would recommend Linola Protective Balm
Every 3 out of 5 BabyKingdom users (who have tried Linola Protective Balm) feel that it is the best cream for Baby’s nappy area.
Based on their reviews, they confirmed that Linola Protective Balm is easy to remove and reduces redness. Over 90 testers agree that Linola Protective Balm helps to protect baby’s bottom from moisture and soreness.
Read the full review from mums who tested the product here.
Say goodbye to nappy rash.
189 Responses recorded.