Linola Foot Lotion
Helps to regenerate dry, cracked, calloused feet
- Contains sunflower oil (rich in linoleic acid)
- Supports the regeneration of the skin barrier function
- With extra low pH of 4, counteracting odour-causing bacteria and promoting the reduction of cracked calluses
- Contains no fragrances or mineral oils
- For daily use and all forms of dry skin
Linola with its essential linoleic acids is specially developed to help with dry skin problems. Linoleic acid helps to seal a damaged lipid structure of the skin barrier. The skin’s natural regeneration process is supported and protected against loss of moisture.
Linola Foot Lotion helps to regenerate dry, cracked, callused feet
- Easy spreading and fast-absorbing water-in-oil cream formulation (lipid content 27 %)
- Contains glycerin and lipids to improve the skin’s elasticity
- Can counter the colonisation of bacteria and fungi on feet's skin
- Free from fragrances or mineral oils
- Made for daily use
Aqua, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Cera Alba, Hexyl Laurate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, PEG-7 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycolic Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Linoleate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Allantoin, Glycine Soja Oil, Lecithin.
Non-binding Information. Please refer to the ingredients list on the packaging.