Linola Baby & Child Rich Care Lotion
For the face and body – rich lotion for very dry skin in children and babies
Linola Baby & Child Rich Care Lotion:
- Soothes and regenerates dry skin using linoleic acid
- Bisabolol relieves skin irritation
- Leaves a protective film on the skin
- Provides moisture and relieves dryness, thus preventing pruritus
- Dermatologically proven skin compatibility
- Free from fragrance, microplastics, silicone, paraffin and petroleum jelly
Lotion for children and babies – also suitable for atopic eczema
We tend to think of the skin of babies and children as being delicate and soft. However, a newborn’s skin can also sometimes suffer from dry patches, redness or skin scaling. Dry and itchy skin in babies and children needs intensive yet gentle care – especially if it is prone to atopic eczema. Linola Baby & Child Rich Care Lotion relieves dryness, thus preventing further pruritus. It provides both face and body with moisture and protects the skin from drying out.
It contains linoleic acid to support and regenerate the natural protective barrier and bisabolol to relieve skin irritation and redness. The rich lotion leaves a gentle protective film on the skin for ongoing nurturing – for intensive care from head to toe.
Linola Baby & Child – medicinal skin care for little ones
The skin of children and babies needs special protection. It is thinner than adults’ skin and can therefore dry out quickly and is sensitive to irritation.
The nurturing Linola Baby & Child range is dedicated to protecting the sensitive skin of children and newborn babies. Its skin compatibility is dermatologically proven. All products are deliberately developed without fragrance, microplastics, silicone, paraffin or petroleum jelly in order to meet the specific needs of young skin and to minimise the risk of irritation – even when the skin is prone to atopic eczema.
So your little ones’ skin feels good – and you too!
Method of application
Linola Baby & Child Rich Care Lotion is suitable for daily care. The replenishing effect of its emulsion formula leaves a pleasant, protective film on the skin, which means that the product can be applied less often, so a little goes a long way. In addition, the care lotion can also be used to give your baby a massage.
Warm a small quantity of lotion in the palms of your hands and apply it gently to the skin of your child or baby.
Parents agree: Intensive care with very good skin compatibility*
- 97 % of parents agree it has good compatibility
- 81 % of parents appreciate the moisturising effect
Dermatological assessment of the user test*:
- Detectable reduction of dryness in 87 % of study participants
- Detectable reduction of scaling in 81 % of study participants
* User test: Dermatological study with 36 participants aged between 6 months and 3 years with dry skin and partial atopic eczema or skin prone to atopic but not acute eczema. The product was used for 2 weeks.
Aqua, Decyl Oleate, Isopropyl Myristate, Hexyldecanol, Hexyldecyl Laureate, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Bisabolol, Tocopherol, Vegetable Oil